Integrated Marketing Werx
With a proven track record and almost 20 years of global, Fortune 500, and mid-market marketing experience, Kathy Swanson's passion is serving her client’s marketing teams by providing increased marketing effectiveness and profits by improving processes and targeting efforts to attract, retain, and strengthen their customer relationships.
Owner of Integrated Marketing Werx, Kathy provides on-demand experts who strategize, develop, implement, optimize, and maintain each client's unique marketing initiatives for a better return on their business' marketing dollar.
Integrated Marketing Werx helps these growth, results-oriented teams achieve improved, profitable marketing results with effective strategies, techniques, technology, and even talent on a project, contract, or full-time basis.
Kathy serves her community through various professional business organizations in the San Antonio area that include leadership positions in the Downtown Rotary Club, the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), and the San Antonio United Arts Fund (theFund.) In addition, she is a member of the American Marketing Association, the Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA), the San Antonio Health Care Think Tank, the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, and area Chambers of Commerce. Service to her community includes Kingdom For Kids playground builds and judging for FIRST Tech Robotics Competitions.
Jean RowanJean is an award-winning marketing consultant with over 20 years of experience helping businesses execute effective marketing strategies.
After twenty years in professional services marketing, Jean took the leap into entrepreneurship. Her experience had taught her that good marketing is the result of solid, practical strategies and the persistence to hammer away at those strategies day-by-day. Stymied by traditional tools that were too costly for most emerging businesses, she helped introduce ASENZ360, a powerful but amazingly easy-to-use suite of online marketing tools. Now she works to empower growing businesses with practical strategies and all the tools they need to find new customers and encourage repeat business.
Awards & Achievements:
- 2004 San Antonio Chapter of the Texas Society of CPAs, “Special Recognition Award”
- 1999 Your Honor Awards, Use of Technology, Legal Marketing Association
- 1995-2000 Developed and conducted the San Antonio Annual Business Climate Survey for publication in the San Antonio Business Journal
- 1995 Nominated for CPA Marketing Report’s 1995 “Marketer of the Year” Award
- 1993 Outstanding Speaker Award, Texas Society of CPAs, “Management of an Accounting Practice” Annual Conference
- 1991 Award of Excellence, Advertisement, Complete Campaign, San Antonio Chapter, Women in Communications, Inc.
- 1990 Award of Merit, Business Writing, San Antonio Chapter, Women in Communications, Inc.