Kathy Swanson, MBA
Founder & Online Marketing Guru
As a marketing professional with over 20 years of business experience and a specialty in marketing automation, Kathy serves clients who want to:
- Utilize strategies, techniques, and technologies to improve marketing performance and profitability
- Streamline global and/or domestic processes and operations
- Support stakeholder decision-making and productivity in complex, integrated digital and off-line environments
- Collaborate to attain actionable, measurable programs and outcomes
- Produce higher-yielding marketing solutions and behaviorally targeted campaigns
- Create long-lasting competitive advantages
- Ensure projects are on target, on time and within budget
Kathy holds an M.B.A. in Executive Decision Making and is a Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
She serves her community through various professional business organizations in the San Antonio area that include leadership positions in the Rotary Club of San Antonio (Downtown), Rotary District 5840, and the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO.) She was a finalist in the Innovator category for NAWBO San Antonio’s 2015 Entrepreneurial Spirit Awards.
A member of various other organizations including Geekdom, Toastmasters, and area Chambers of Commerce; Kathy’s service to her community includes Kingdom For Kids playground builds and judging FIRST Robotics Competitions.
In her spare time, Kathy enjoys science fiction, strategy role-playing games, community service, family and friends, and attending the annual TEDxSA conference.
"Kathy brings a passion and dedication to the operations of the client that truly reflects in the results. She has a full understanding and awareness of how to 'up-level' the work and absolutely deliver on the goals and objectives of the business. Additionally she is a tyrant about loose ends. She won't let just good enough be the delivered product. She is always striving for best in class delivery and is an amazing asset to any team she works on."
– Todd Ruff, North American Marketing Operations Director, Young & Rubicam Brands
“Most people are either analytical thinkers or big picture dreamers; Kathy is a rare blend of both… she’s as comfortable evaluating metrics on a spreadsheet as she is brainstorming fresh, creative ideas.”
– Susan Sheffloe Speer, Communications Consultant
"Kathy is a machine: fast, efficient and effective. She brings an incredible enthusiasm and energy to her work that leaves her colleagues gobsmacked in stunned awe. Kathy is a maestro. In my entire professional life, I don't think I've met anyone with the drive that Kathy has. If she doesn't know something, she makes it her mission to not just learn it but master it. She gets totally across every project she tackles and has the uncanny ability to zoom between the 30,000ft view and the microscopic detail. And Kathy is a motivator, with an innate 'cat herding' ability to keep all the diverse members of her team on track, on brief and on budget. Kathy is a gem.”
– John Lambie, Interactive Creative Director, Enfatico! A Young & Rubicam company
“We hired Kathy to manage key programs at Bank of America. Her results were outstanding!”
– Scott Mairs, Managing Director, Robbins-Gioia
“Kathy was a great partner in our efforts to Globalize Dell's Consumer business. She managed projects and details to a level you would not expect. Her analytical skills and ability to foresee the impact of client decisions across the work streams was invaluable. I would recommend Kathy to anyone needing a dedicated, intelligent person to help manage extremely complex project management processes. She'll be a very strong asset to your team.”
– Tim Hahn, Global Account Director, Y&R Brands
Second Opinion?Schedule a 45- or 90-minute
with Kathy Swanson
to help you solve that
online marketing problem
that keeps you up at night
"At Integrated Marketing Werx, we believe that marketing teams and agencies benefit from the right tools and online expertise to profitably grow their business." -- Kathy Swanson, MBA
Founder and President, Integrated Marketing Werx